Release Notes - Bug Fixes
Today we are publishing a bug fix release that also includes some improvements to the buying process of Premium. We inform you about every update of the client because after each update, your browser re-loads the client code from our servers. This makes the update-process very transparent to you and increases your security.
This is what we have done:
- Updated payment process
- Updated invoice notification email
- Show error message when server is down for maintenance
- Added a confirmation note whether an account should really be deleted
- Added a confirmation note whether a folder should really be deleted
- Fixed a bug where in some cases the decrypting entropy failed
- Fixed a bug that links aren't working when images are hidden for privacy reasons
- Fixed a bug where emails can not be received when decryption failed
- Fixed some additional minor bugs
We hope that you share our passion for privacy. Sign up for your own free secure email. Please tell us what you like and what we should develop next via our feedback system, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.
Free your data from mass spying!
and get your encrypted mailbox for free now.
Posted on: 2015-09-25