Secure yourself more storage and more aliases for your encrypted mailbox at our very low introductory prices! Simply upgrade to Premium and then go to 'Settings' -> 'Storage capacity' / 'Email aliases'.
This update brings several improvements to your encrypted mailbox. Here is a quick overview:
- Buy storage as Premium user in "Settings" -> "Storage capacity"
- Buy aliases as Premium user in "Settings" -> "Email aliases"
- Show status of invoice in "Settings" -> "Invoices" and allow triggering failed payments
- The used storage is displayed in "Settings" -> "Storage capacity"
- Show reply-to header and envelope sender in email
- Show SMTP headers with Ctrl+H
- Change password in app is allowed now
- Fixed opening image attachments in Android
Catch-All Now Possible
As many Premium users requested a catch-all feature, we have now implemented this. If you are already using Tutanota with your own domain, you can now configure catch-all:
- Configure catch-all address for custom domains in "Settings" -> "Extensions" -> "Custom domains"
New SSL Certificates
During the last days we updated our SSL certificates for the application at https://app.tutanota.de and our website at https://tutanota.com to new EV certificates from GeoTrust. Of course DANE also works for the new certificates.
SHA256 fingerprint for tutanota.de certificate: 35:AE:CC:87:60:92:C2:F1:2B:16:D4:B7:5A:06:C9:00:CB:21:58:77:B9:07:C4:C4:64:6B:04:03:2E:F0:60:C9
SHA256 fingerprint for tutanota.com certificate: 99:5A:5F:E1:F9:93:BF:AC:ED:27:A8:5A:74:63:69:71:B8:87:02:68:8E:32:74:3C:38:78:B3:50:66:09:64:32
We invite everyone to sign up for their own secure email. Please share our passion for privacy and spread the word: Recommend Tutanota to your friends, in person, via email or via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.