We are very happy to release Tutanota 2.2.2 today! We have added a default signature to all your emails, which you can change to your personal favorite. However, you would do us a great favor if you also kept our statement underneath your emails!
This is what we have done:
- Users can configure a signature in 'Settings' → 'Email'.
- Mail address of the logged in user is shown in the browser title.
- Login and registration page re-design.
- Tutanota for Outlook and Tutanota Premium administrators can configure a custom logo in 'Settings' → 'Display' which is shown instead of the Tutanota logo for all their users and external recipients.
We have also done some bug-fixing:
- Fixed a bug where an account was not usable in case of incomplete registration.
- Fixed minor bugs.