Release Notes 2.6: Improved Spam Protection and Bug Fixing
We are happy to release Tutanota 2.6 today. We have further improved spam protection and fixed minor bugs.
This is what we have done:
- Improved spam protection
- Users are now able to remove domain names from their account
- Very long folder lists are now fully scrollable
- Added buttons for system admins to handle multiple approval requests
- Fixed bug where adding of a domain with SOA was not reliable
- Fixed bug where an internal server error occured when deleting emails
Free your data from mass spying!
and get your encrypted mailbox for free now.
Bernd develops and designs Tutanota, always with its security in mind. In our digital age all-round surveillance has become alarmingly easy. I write code to protect our data from today's Orwellian threats.
Posted on: 2015-12-11