The whitelabel feature in Tutanota adds a set of customizations that lets you adapt Tutanota for business use.
With whitelabel you can activate the Tutanota login on your own domain (a subdomain) and change the look of Tutanota according to your needs (e.g. Corporate Identity). Your whitelabel domain can be any subdomain, and might look like 'secure.mycompany.com' or 'email.mycompany.com'.
If you send end-to-end encrypted emails to external recipients, those recipients are also directed to your whitelabel domain where they login to decrypt the encrypted emails.
Additionally, the whitelabel feature allows you set a custom notification email text for the external recipients of your encrypted emails.
Whitelabel: Secure emails for business use
All these features combined make Tutanota the perfect secure email solution for your business. Tutanota focuses on security and ease-of-use to make secure business emails so easy that every employee can encrypt emails to any recipient.
Complete list of customizations for your whitelabel domain:
- Set custom logo
- Set custom colors
- Set custom meta tags like title and social media texts
- Set a custom imprint link
- Set a custom data privacy link
- Switch between formal and informal form of address ("Sie" instead of "du", only available for German).
- Set custom text in notifiction email to external recipients.
- Additional booking option: After adding the whitelabel feature, you have the option to book Secure Connect, an open source encrypted contact form for your website.
Please note that the customizations for your whitelabel domain are not visible in the Tutanota mobile apps and in the Tutanota desktop clients.
In order to setup your whitelabel domain you must be able to set the CNAME DNS entry of that domain.
The whitelabel feature can be booked in one step by upgrading to Pro. Alternatively, you can upgrade to Premium and add whitelabel under Settings. Find more information on how to book and setup the whitelabel feature in Tutanota in our How-to.