How Tutanota can look like
An example of Tutanota with Whitelabel
The Whitelabel feature in Tutanota adds a set of customizations that let you adapt Tutanota for business use. When using Whitelabel, you can adapt Tutanota to your corporate idendity. Here is an example of how Tutanota could look like.
With Whitelabel you can activate the Tutanota login on a subdomain of your own website and change the look and feel of Tutanota according to your needs (e.g. Corporate Identity). Your whitelabel domain can be any subdomain, and might look like 'secure.mycompany.com' or 'email.mycompany.com'.
If you send end-to-end encrypted emails to external recipients, those recipients are also directed to your whitelabel subdomain where they login to decrypt the encrypted emails. The notification message to external recipients is also customizable so that you can give the notification a personal touch.
Whitelabel: Secure emails for business use
All these features combined make Tutanota the perfect secure email solution for your business. Tutanota focuses on security and ease-of-use to make secure business emails so easy that every employee can encrypt emails to any recipient.
Complete list of customizations for your whitelabel domain:
- Set custom logo
- Set custom colors
- Set custom meta tags like title and social media texts
- Set a custom imprint link
- Set a custom data privacy link
- Set custom text in notification email to external recipients.
- Switch between formal and informal form of address ("Sie" instead of "du", only available for German).
- Additional booking option: After adding the Whitelabel feature, you have the option to book Secure Connect, an open source encrypted contact form for your website.
The customizations for your whitelabel subdomain are visible in all Tutanota clients. Whether your employees login via the web client, the mobile apps or the desktop clients, your corporate design will be visible at all times.
The Whitelabel feature can be booked in one step by upgrading to Pro. Alternatively, you can upgrade to Premium and add Whitelabel under Settings. Find more information on how to book and setup the Whitelabel feature in Tutanota in our FAQ.