Software Engineer / Architect
- have at least a bachelor degree in software engineering,
- know a lot about JS frameworks like Mithril or React,
- are expert in app development for Android and iOS,
- are passionate about open source and web security,
- can speak English fluently and ideally another language for our international orientation,
- like agile software development with SCRUM,
- and want to work in Hanover!
Great! You will take an important role in our quickly growing team. As a developer of Tutanota, you will develop and constantly improve new features for our encrypted services, currently available as a web application as well as Android and iOS apps. Your open source code will be published directly on Github.
You will help us to bring a secure mail service to millions of users, and by this fight against the general surveillance online. The communication of the future has to be end-to-end encrypted to regain our privacy. Let's change the Internet and bring privacy back to the people! Together, we extend our encrypted mail service into a complete communication platform, including encrypted chat, encrypted file storage, and an encrypted calendar.
Being part of our start-up gives you a great career opportunity. We are a very open-minded team, and you will be able to take on a leadership position and influence our development as we continuously grow.
What you will definitely like about us:
- Highly motivated team
- Modern offices located in a historic and very creative environment
- Entire company is very family-friendly
- Great coffee :-)
Please send us your application to hello[at]tutao.de. If available, include links to your public profiles (e.g. Github or Stack Overflow).
We would love to welcome you soon!